- A collection of my sketches, drawings, and doodles.
EDASCII - ASCII Art Editor
- EDASCII is an ASCII art editor for Linux written in Tcl/Tk. It allows fast and easy manipulation of ASCII drawings.
8 color images;
Cut, copy and paste part of the image;
Flip image; and more.
My ASCII drawings
- Some original pieces of ascii
art created by Michele Cerulli
ASCII Art Enterprise NCC-1701, c. 1974
- ASCII Art Enterprise NCC-1701, c. 1974
- A website that emalglobaltes everything that exists in ASCII including art, programming, history, articles, techniques and tutorials and the likes.
- An indexed-by-subject collection of my
original ASCII art in html color for viewing
My Little Place (Polish language)
- Gallery of ASCII-Art in a weblog form.
JavE - Java ASCII Versatile Editor
- Take 2 teaspoons of Notepad, add a tablespoon of Paint Shop Pro and mix it with a cup of Emacs.
Add a pinch of knowledge about ASCII Art and the result is: JavE :-)